As its name implies, this ultra-versatile 3-in-1 jacket can do it all, from seriously cold conditions to a mild chill, from the wild outdoors to more urban environments. The women’s Jacket of All Trades Interchange Jacket takes a chic, waterproof-breathable rain shell crafted from a rich, natural-feeling cotton-blend fabric and combines it with a cozy liner jacket made of soft, water-resistant fleece. The anorak-style shell features a removable hood, and the liner jacket itself is reversible for bonus versatility.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Reversible liner
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs. Drop tail
- Back Storage Pocket. Center Back Length:32.5"
- Shell: 70% cotton / 30% nylon
- Shell: 82% nylon / 18% polyester
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100.0% Polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.