Meet our newest innovation: the first high-performance environmentally friendly rain jacket with no PFCs intentionally used (may contain trace amounts). Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed, the OutDry™ Extreme Eco Jacket is the ultimate earth-smart raingear. Dye-free fabric saves over 13 gallons of water per jacket in the manufacturing process while the 100% recycled fabric is made from 21 recycled plastic bottles.
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Trims contain 100% recycled content (Toggle, washer, phemo, eyelet, labels, webbing, zippers, thread)
- Dye-free fabric saves over 13 gallons / 51 liters of water
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Membrane Outside, Dry Inside.